I can’t imagine a simpler and faster installation process.” Robert P., Boston.
1. Download your form
2. Download the resources file here
3. Upload these two files to any folder (installation_folder) on your server
important: If you use FTP to upload your files to your server you must use “Binary” transfer mode, not ASCII
4. Unzip them. A new folder will appear (unzipped_folder)
5. Test your form by typing in a URL on your browser:
6. Check the permissions of the unzipped files and folders. Check that the folders “uploads” and “db” have permission to create and modify files.
7. Enter your data in your form
8. Test your results report typing a URL on your browser:
9. Place the form on your website: Embed a portion of code in the webpage where you want your form to appear:
frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"
Where FORM_ID is equal to the form’s ID.
10. If you want to show your form inside a pop-up box please read our detailed instructions